Thursday 14 April 2011

Concerts

I forgot to mention something! I knew it... Well! The 12th April I was on the Miyavi concert, no I'm not goiung to talk about it because I've already have. No.. I'm going to talk about my condition. You see, I was worried that my chest would hurt like the last time I was on a concert... But it didn't! I was so happy when I discovered that! I can go on a concert again! Now LM.C can come to Stockholm again and I can enjoy their concert XD .... Please?

I know their recent concerts have been canceled because of everything that has happened in Japan. And I can uncerstand that. I'm not saying that they should be here now! No no.. No one will be happy if they just abandon everyone they care about. I'm saying that they should come to Sweden when they feel ready. I'm hoping they can come here soon because I miss them!

And I feel so bad for Miyavi that had to lissen to girls giggles when he talked about Japan. I was so moved by that speech! It was SO beautiful! Miyavi was worried in his heart for his people and still he didn't cancel his tour and gave us a concert we will never forget and what does he get for a thanks? Disrespectful kids that giggles on a silent moment for everyone who's struggling through all these natural disasters.. I feel so bad for him. But still. It was a good show! Thanks a lot Miyavi!

No comments:

Post a Comment