Thursday 21 October 2010

Talk about work..

Ok! Hi again XD

I've been writing on my story, the story with the fight scene on, yeah! That one! And the fighting scene is over! Now I'm going to write that scene which I wanted to write all along! Woho! .. Or something, hehe.. Well, I'm working on that. I'm also thinking about a new story for a novel... It's not doing well I'm afraid. Sorry.. It's going to be a while with that.

I'm also doing another project(I love my projects) with drawings! I'm gping to have a collection. another collection with drawings, different types of drawings, and I'm hoping his collection is better than the last. I must admit... My last collection was a mess! But that was because I was still learning about this new technic I'm doing. Now that I'm coming down to it... I think it's going to be better. Hope you'll think so too!

Have patient til we see each other next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment