Thursday 21 October 2010

Crazy a Go Go

It's snowing!!!

Ok! Here, where I am right now (not home, but still in Sweden) it's snowing! I was devistated! I didn't want it to snow! Not now! Not before Halloween! No! But who am I to decide what weather we're gonna have? I can't -.- That's really annoying!

... So that was yesterday! Today it's... sunny.. It appear to be yeah! Hmm.. Wierd.. anyway! I've been gone for a bit, I know. A week? Yeah! A week. I'm with my boyfriend so.. No internet or anything. That's why I'm not so active here.. But I'm coming home on satturday, then I'm gonna be home for a while ^^ And yeah! I do have a boyfriend! I know you were wondering about that! But I do XD Everyone is in chock I mean.. Kagi got a BOYfriend! Me who only like girls XD But o be fare he is the girl in the relationship! Yeah he is XD We have a lot of fun with that so.. yeah..

That was that! Don't ask me about it anymore please XD I know you're jelous! I've been starting to write... You know what? This post is jus a mess! I think we take this to another post.. This serious bissness to another post! Ok! See in you in a few seconds then XD

No comments:

Post a Comment