Saturday 19 November 2011

Night Chat

Again I'm feeling awfully chatterish(is that a word o.O? Social!) and I don't have any to chat with! So I'm posting here again XD As always when I'm social and.. Well, you know the drill..

It's the 20th November now ^^ And I have so many plans o.o I'm starting to feel a little panic... How am I going to fit in with everything o.o? I'm of course talking about my dolls XD As usual! And my sewing projects have been many! But I've also begun on the story for them! And that is fun ^^ But I'm not taking my time to finish it -.- Well.. Anyway! Right now I'm sewing a piece for Julien (my oldest doll) and I've washed fabric today for that piece ^^ That's why it's taking so long time to do it -.- I would have begun with the project on friday, but I was overthinking and couldn't get a hold on my ideas before saturday. So that's why it's taking so long time. Also a private matter came up so my work was slown down even more. So I don't know when this is finished... I've beginning to think of the next project too.. I'm gonna sew a shirt for Loid(my second doll) but I also have to color it so that may take two days... If I work non-stop. I don't know if he needs new pants or not. I'll have to consider the time for that. Also I'm gonna sew something for a friend's doll which I'm borrowing over christmas and I don't know how much time that will take o.o Also I HAVE to sew them all santa-hats XD And no one can make me change my mind! Oh! And I have something for Yume too, and I don't know how much time that will make o.o

.... Why do I always have so many projects in mind -.-? Oh! And Julien is getting another outfit for christmas XD ... I know I should take it easy! But it's not that easy when you have a brain that searches for ideas all the time! Meow o.o When I wrote all that stuff that is waiting for me... I became very tired o.O Can't understand why XD But I think I'm gonna wrap this up.. I'm getting too tired and I need to sleep. But I can write again when I'm done with all that I have planned XD .... Or when I'm done with all the stuff I have mentioned! Because I have more than that planned for my dolls. But that's the stuff that needs to be done before christmas XD Yeah! Well... I'm gonna write here again!

Bye for now ^^ Wich me luck XD

No comments:

Post a Comment