Wednesday 27 July 2011

Endless rambling and the ending of a normal day

Right now... I'm a wreck. I want someone to talk to but.. I can't talk to anyone. Either I get a silly answer like "ok o.o" which is NOT what I need right now.. Or I get something like "I'm gonna punch everyone whos mean to you!" or "Just screw them it's nothing to get worked up from" .. Or they would change the subject and make it about them. Not what I need now either.

I shouldn't really write this here, but... I'm lonely. And everytime I feel lonely I turn to this blog because somehow typing here makes me feel better. Probably because I get the stuff out of my head or I'm just so chatty so I get to a more cheerful topic and... You who read this blog know how chatty I can be and how I'm like a Simpsons episode. Start on one topic and end on a completely different note.

I'm kind of frustrated right now. There's a person I've been starting to talk to who says she's cutting herself and she's going to kill herself and it's so "poor me poor me!" I can't hols myself from trying to reach out to them. I say harsh things but they're mostly, MOSTLY true and I'm just trying to make them realize that what they're doing is incredibly selfish and no one is going to endure that.

I've always done it and I've always succeeded (incredibly enough) ............ OMG! *reading something* Now I'm so mad my hands are shaking! I wanna punch something! Thank God for Wii right?

Leaving that topic now! I have my thoughts on a new novel... Yeah, everytime I leave a topis it's about work. Can I help it that I love my work so much XD? Anyway! I've already(I think) given away that my next novel is going to be a real life romance. And I'm really excited on writing it. I know how I'm gonna begin it and... I've said all that stuff on my FB so I'm not typing it here again. If you've missed it.. Bad for you XD

But I still haven't finished the novel I'm writing now.. And I love the characters in it. I've been thinking of writing them both at the same time but I know how it gets -.- I write the other, got stuck in that and I never finish the other... That always happens... So.. I'm gonna finsih this one until I start with a new one. There's just one problem (Isn't it always?)

... But I'm not gonna tell you XD Hihi! I don't want to talk too much about it! That's mostly why I'm repeating myself over and over XD Yeah.. See how the smileys are coming up now? I'm starting to calm down XD All thanks to this blog!

Well.. I'm gonna wrap this up now... Just saying one last thing. Thanks for reading my blog. Thanks for all my followers who endure my long posts and endless rambling XD
... Maybe I should start on the next novel o.O I have so much inspiration for it. Hmm..

Bye! ^^ Mata ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment